ACS800 drive modules
Benefit from ABB’s advanced drive technology within your own cabinet design
ACS800 drive modules consist of two types – single drive modules that control one motor and multidrive modules that control several motors. As a system integrator and/or machine builder this includes the cabinet structure as well as the software features needed. A harmonic filtering choke is standard, with a wide selection of built-in options such as EMC filtering and different I/O and communication. In addition a selection of external accessories is also available. All these modules can be mounted side by side. Compact for optimized cabinet assembly and with regenerative supply for energy savings.
- Direct torque control (DTC) as standard
- Enclosure classes from IP00 to IP55
- EMC filter, choke and brake chopper
- Supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols
- Flexible I/O and encoder options