PST(B) soft starter
The advanced range
The PST(B) soft starter range is the second most advanced soft starter in ABB’s offering after the recently announced PSTX and combines application enhancing functionality with protections for both motor and load. Pre-warnings will even let you act on problems before you need to stop the motor, to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Built-in motor protections keep your motor safe
- Full-text LCD display in your own language makes installation and setup simple and quick
- Supports most communication protocols with the accessory FieldBusPlug
- Torque control improves control of pumps and prolongs equipment lifetime
- Bigger sizes feature built-in bypass which reduces energy consumption during application full speed.
- Rated operational current: 30 to 1050 A (inside delta 1810 A)
- Operational voltage: 208–690 V AC
- Control supply voltage: 100–250 V, 50/60 Hz
- In-line and inside-delta connection.